Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

World Map

Please excuse the terrible picture....


I made this map to help remind my roommate and I to pray for our world.I used a vinyl sticker I bought on Etsy and an old canvas I found on the curb.

On the backside I put some metal sheets so now its magnetized- every few days we move the magnet to the country we are praying for.

We are following along with this book:

It's a wonderful resource with all kinds of information on every country and gives specific prayer points as well.

This map hangs in our hallway where we walk by every day. It's a great reminder and bonus, we are learning some Geography!!





* I link my projects to the following amazing blogs whose links you can find on my side bar
- Todays creative Blog
- Someday Crafts
- Somewhat simple

3 comments:

  1. I found you from the map party. I love the way you use your map...we use ours to remember our missionary friends and to pray for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1. I LOVE this!
    #2. How in the world did I not know about this blog? Do I live in a hole?
    #3. I miss you.
    #4. You are correct. Burning the firebowl and the great trash explosion are both list-worthy.
    #5. I like making lists of five.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! What did you think?

Remember, if asking a question to click on "subscribe by email" Thanks!