Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easy flower arrangement knock-off

I saw this in my Real Simple magazine this month and thought it was pretty cool.
What wasn't cool was the price tag...
That's three hundred sixty five big ones if you missed it!
I figured I could make a smaller version for a fraction of the cost.
Off to the local Ikea I went and found these bud vases for $3 each.
I just used gorilla glue to put them together and voila!

Doesn't it make the flowers look awesome!

One day I may get around to putting the whole thing on a plate or even painting the vases a different color, but I was in a hurry. I could also add more vases to it if I wanted, but our table is so small, anything more would be a little overpowering!

Do you like it?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. WOW thats ADORABLE! Im going to try that this week I need something for the center of my table for spring anyways.! nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute....you simply amaze me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! What did you think?

Remember, if asking a question to click on "subscribe by email" Thanks!